Only $13 Per Night
The beautiful rural area of Helidon is located approximately 100km west of Brisbane in the heart of the Lockyer Valley. There are a number of agricultural areas running the length of the East Coast of Queensland and Helidon is at the heart of this year-round agricultural area.
Helidon Caravan Park is conveniently positioned only 18km from Toowoomba and aims to meet the needs of budget travellers, short-term visitors and working backpackers by specialising in budget accommodation with a community-focus.
Why stay at Helidon Caravan Park?
Set on 24 tree-studded acres & attractively landscaped in peaceful surroundings, Helidon Caravan Park is perfectly located for backpackers interested in farm work. It is only 18km from the major town of Toowoomba.
The Lockyer Valley is referred to as “Australia’s Salad Bowl” and has been described as one of Australia’s premium food bowls.Wikipedia
Backpackers looking for details about farm work (including work for visa purposes) can contact us on 07 4697 6255. Our staff can assist you with information about the current work that is available from farmers and contractors in the Helidon area. Accommodation available from $13 a night (shared). Must Bring own linen.
- Community vibe with backpackers from all around the world.
- We help connect backpackers with farm work by putting you in touch with local licensed contractors and farms in accordance with current Government legislation and VEVO (Visa Entitlement Verification Online) requirements. The licensed contractors and farms that we have contact with can help you obtain the work that you need in order to meet your second year visa requirements.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Communal area
- Excellent location for farm work
- Cost-effective accommodation
- Self-contained caravans & cabins
- Coin operated laundry
- Newly renovated amenities blocks
- We are currently in the process of renovating and updating a number of our cabins and caravans with many already completed
- Self Contained Caravan which includes hotplate, fridge, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils and kettle.
- No linen supplied, bring your own comfy pillow & sleeping bag.
- Take away, eat in and coffee shop
- BBQ areas
- Quiet Country Caravan Park
Helidon Freedom Lifestyle Park
7828 Warrego Highway, Helidon