Only $13 Per Night
Free Bus to Working Farms
The beautiful rural area of Helidon is located approximately 100km west of Brisbane in the heart of the Lockyer Valley. There are a number of agricultural areas running the length of the East Coast of Queensland and Helidon is at the heart of this year-round agricultural area.
Helidon Caravan Park is conveniently positioned only 18km from Toowoomba and aims to meet the needs of budget travellers, short-term visitors and working backpackers by specialising in budget accommodation with a community-focus.
Why stay at Helidon Caravan Park?
Set on 24 tree-studded acres & attractively landscaped in peaceful surroundings, Helidon Caravan Park is perfectly located for backpackers interested in farm work. It is only 18km from the major town of Toowoomba.
The Lockyer Valley is referred to as “Australia’s Salad Bowl” and has been described as one of Australia’s premium food bowls.Wikipedia
Backpackers looking for details about farm work (including work for visa purposes) can contact us on 07 4697 6255. Our staff can assist you with information about the current work that is available from farmers and contractors in the Helidon area. Accommodation available from $13 a night (shared). Must Bring own linen.
- Community vibe with backpackers from all around the world.
- We help connect backpackers with farm work by putting you in touch with local licensed contractors and farms in accordance with current Government legislation and VEVO requirements.
- Large Community Centre with pool table, TV and communal kitchen.
- Excellent location for farm work.
- Coin operated laundry.
- Commercial Kitchen.
- Free Foxtel TV.
- Free Power & Water.
- Free Transport.
- Free Showers.
- Newly renovated amenities blocks.
- Self Contained Caravans which include hotplate, fridge, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils & kettle.
- Cost-effective accommodation.
- BBQ areas.
- Pool & Recreation area.
Helidon Freedom Lifestyle Park
7828 Warrego Highway, Helidon