Things To DoWarwick Freedom Lifestyle Park
5 Walks of Warwick
The different walks will take you along the beautiful Condamine River, past historic buildings like Abbey of the Roses and St Mary’s Church, and through scenic parks and alleyways fringed with fragrant Crepe Myrtle.
Go on a self-guided walk or follow one of 5 walks mapped by RACQ including:
- Dairy WalkÂ – along the Condamine River and past the old Butter Factory
- Weewondilla Hill WalkÂ – up the hill past the State school
- The River WalkÂ – wheelchair accessible along the river past the Tiddalik and Platypus sculptures
- The Railway Walk –Â through Federation Park pask the Warwick Railway Station
- CBD WalkÂ – through the CBD past many of the beautiful old buildings Warwick is renowned for
View the map of the 5 Walks around Warwick byÂ clicking here!