Things To DoWarwick Freedom Lifestyle Park
5 Walks of Warwick
The best way to explore the picturesque streets, local secrets and well-known attractions of Warwick is by foot.
The different walks will take you along the beautiful Condamine River, past historic buildings like Abbey of the Roses and St Mary’s Church, and through scenic parks and alleyways fringed with fragrant Crepe Myrtle.
Go on a self-guided walk or follow one of 5 walks mapped by RACQ including:
- Dairy Walk – along the Condamine River and past the old Butter Factory
- Weewondilla Hill Walk – up the hill past the State school
- The River Walk – wheelchair accessible along the river past the Tiddalik and Platypus sculptures
- The Railway Walk – through Federation Park pask the Warwick Railway Station
- CBD Walk – through the CBD past many of the beautiful old buildings Warwick is renowned for
View the map of the 5 Walks around Warwick by clicking here!
Southern Downs Steam Railway
The Southern Downs Steam Railway (SDSW) is located right here in Warwick and is a must see and do when visiting. The SDSR provides a unique heritage railway experience on the Darling Downs and Granite Belt through the operation of a tourist railway – it’s great for all ages! On site there is also an interesting museum and resides in what was a station building.